Skop Kerja Kabel – Cable Laying Practices Up to 33kV – KKB COURSE
RM3,750.00 exclude SST 6%
Method/Platform: Bersemuka, Ilsas Bangi
Tarikh :15 – 17 Julai 2022
Tarikh tutup permohonan : 11 Julai 2022
- Rohaya Atan, Tel : 03 -8922 7357 / Email : email@example.com
- Abdul Wafi Abdul Kadir Jilany, Tel : 03 -8922 7222 – Ext-6246/ Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explain the cable laying practices up to 33kV based on TNB standard cable laying techniques and specifications
- Manage the installation, monitoring and supervision of 33kV cable related projects safely
- Ensure safety at site
What will you learn?
- Safety and Health Practices
- Akta Bekalan Elektrik 1990 & Peraturan-Peraturan Elektrik 1994
- Design and Construction of Underground Cable up to 33kV
- Causes of Underground Cable Damage
- Theory of Cable Laying Practices
- Theory of Cross Bonding Techniques and Link Box
- Demonstration and Practical of Sheath Test
- Demonstration and Practical of Sheath Repair
- Theory and Demonstration on End Capping Cable
** After completing all the courses under scope of work substation the participant will be given Kad Akuan Competensi
**All prices are SST excluded
Term & Condition :
**Cancellation or postpone 14 or less days from program commencement 100% training fee penalty charge will be imposed.
**Cancellation or postpone 15 – 30 days from program commencement 50% training fee penalty charge will be imposed.
15-17 Julai 2022 – TNB Ilsas Bangi
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.