[RE-SITTING EXAM] GRID CONNECTED PHOTOVOLTAIC (GCPV) FOR WIREMAN AND CHARGEMAN
RM100.00 – RM200.00 exclude SST 6%
This course is design to provide training and sufficient skills to Wireman and Chargeman who are involved in the installation, operation and maintenance of the Solar Photovoltaic System.
“Learning by doing” is a basic principle adopted in this training. Participant will be taken through the vast experience of training by the trainers. The emphasis is on participants continuing participation in ensuring the ultimate success of the course. The course is also open to individuals who wish to gain knowledge and skills in the relevant field.
Date : 18 February 2022 (Theory) & 21 February 2022 (Practical)
Venue : TNB ILSAS, Bangi
- Re-sitting for Theory only : RM100/pax
- Re-sitting for Practical only : RM100/pax
- Re-sitting for Theory and Practical : RM200/pax
*The fees is excluding SST
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Participants who do not pass the theoretical and practical examinations for this course in accordance with the prescribed requirements
Pre-requisites for participants:
- aged 18 years and above;
- have at least “PW2” certificate for Wireman or “A0” certificate for Chargeman.
- Ts. Mohamad Zhariff – 016-2031986 / email@example.com
- Rohaya Atan – 03-89227357 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zetyizwana – 019-3757795 / email@example.com (FOR QUOTATION)
After attending this course, participants will be able to install, operate and maintain the Grid-Connected Photovoltaic (GCPV) System based on the requirements and guidelines by the Energy Commission (EC) and Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) correctly for Wireman and Chargeman.
Grid-Connected Photovoltaic (GCPV) System
- Introduction, basic concepts, characteristics and balance of system (BOS)
- Introduction, work safety and environment, preparation of equipment and components, procedures, installation activities, post-installation and practical
GCPV System of Operation and Maintenance
- Introduction, background, learning needs, learning objectives, start-up and shutdown, testing, accreditation, acceptance and reliability testing of the system, system maintenance
Re-sitting for Theory only, Re-sitting for Practical only, Re-sitting for Theory and Practical
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.