Training on Interactive Application (using unity 3D virtual reality)
RM1,500.00 exclude SST 6%
This training is base on development of and interactive application using Unity 3D. Unity 3D is primarily used to develop both three-dimensional and two-dimensional video games and simulations for computers, consoles, and mobile devices. By the end of the training, participants are expected to understand most of the feature available in Unity 3D where they should be able to create their own interactive and immersive application. Besides, they can build up their skills and creativity in producing modelling by using Unity 3D technologies.
- Exploring Unity user interface
- using game object and assets
- managing projects and assets
- assembling the game level
- lighting in games
- animating game objects
- scripting in game development
- implementing navigation and path finding
- building the player, roller ball VR that can control using head orientation
- creating particle systems
- adding audio to game levels
- building the camera and player selection system
- GUI (menu, virtual button)
- building and deploying the game
- preparing for mobile VR development (migratable to VR Oculus and Vive)
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Azmi B. Mohd Yusof
Main lecturer at College of Science and Information Technology (CSIT), University Tenaga Nasional Assoc. Prof. Dr. Azmi is a senior lecturer at UNITEN and get his education at BSc (WSU, USA), MSc (WMU,USA), PhD (Waikato, NZ). His is a director of CIAVR Teaching several courses including VR, AR and MR. He is an Expertise in:
Ahmad Redza Razieff b. Zainuddin
Involved in VA/AR technology for almost 4 years and involved in academic world especially VR/AR technology for almost 5 years especially the following areas:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.