GRID CONNECTED PHOTOVOLTAIC (GCPV) FOR WIREMAN AND CHARGEMAN
RM2,400.00 exclude SST 6%
This course is design to provide training and sufficient skills to Wireman and Chargeman who are involved in the installation, operation and maintenance of the Solar Photovoltaic System.
“Learning by doing” is a basic principle adopted in this training. Participant will be taken through the vast experience of training by the trainers. The emphasis is on participants continuing participation in ensuring the ultimate success of the course. The course is also open to individuals who wish to gain knowledge and skills in the relevant field.
Venue : TNB ILSAS, Bangi
Fee: RM2,400/pax (excluding SST)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Wireman or Chargeman Technician or Executive in Government and Private Sector, Individual Who Involve in Grid-Connected PV Installation
Pre-requisites for participants:
- aged 18 years and above;
- have at least “PW2” certificate for Wireman or “A0” certificate for Chargeman.
- Ts. Mohamad Zhariff – 016-2031986 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rohaya Atan – 03-89227357 / email@example.com
After attending this course, participants will be able to install, operate and maintain the Grid-Connected Photovoltaic (GCPV) System based on the requirements and guidelines by the Energy Commission (EC) and Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) correctly for Wireman and Chargeman.
Grid-Connected Photovoltaic (GCPV) System
- Introduction, basic concepts, characteristics and balance of system (BOS)
- Introduction, work safety and environment, preparation of equipment and components, procedures, installation activities, post-installation and practical
GCPV System of Operation and Maintenance
- Introduction, background, learning needs, learning objectives, start-up and shutdown, testing, accreditation, acceptance and reliability testing of the system, system maintenance
15-19 Jan 2024, 5-9 Feb 2024, 22-26 Apr 2024, 13-17 Mei 2024
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.