WEBINAR: IS YOUR BUSINESS MANAGING RISK WELL?
Apply structured risk management as part of your daily business operations
Enhance your knowledge through applied risk management!
Date: 2 September 2021
Platform: Webex Platform
Price: RM100/pax inclusive SST
*Please purchase this in single order
86 in stock
How will this training help you?
Our Speaker In the day to day running of your business, unexpected events can happen, disrupting operations and causing losses. How can we be better prepared by anticipating these disruptions beforehand and managing the risks in a structured and cost-effective way? This training shall help you identify risks in a step-by-step manner and prioritise the controls you can put in place within your limited resources. The training gives you practical applications to help you make informed decisions to minimise business disruptions resulting from unexpected or unfavourable risk events.
Who Should Join?
- Senior management who are accountable should risk events occur and/or responsible for risk management implementation
- Risk officers who facilitate the implementation of risk management
- Engineers, technicians or other professional staff who are responsible to apply risk management in day to day work
KHAIRULANWAR ABD HAMID – Senior Manager (Risk Management Services – Core Business & Subsidiary) Risk Management Department
- Khairulanwar is an Electrical Engineer with 7 years of experience in operations and maintenance of high voltage electrical transmission (Grid) system as well as carrying out Grid maintenance performance analysis. These technical skills and experiences have been advantageous to his present risk management advisory and facilitation role in the Risk Management Department. Since 2016, Khairulanwar has been instrumental in designing the TNB Risk Management Framework and implementing it across the TNB Group of Companies through the facilitation of workshops, advising top management and technical as well as project teams on specific risk management applications. He is a qualified trainer at ILSAS and has been training TNB employees in the risk management fundamental and intermediate levels in ILSAS.
KHAW GUAT EU – Senior Manager (Strategic Management & Advisory), Risk Management Department
- RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional (RIMS-CRMP)
- Khaw Guat Eu has over 20 years of experience in the field of risk management. Her background in business management with focus on finance and accounting has been foundational in pioneering the implementation of enterprise risk management and business continuity management in TNB. She is well-versed in the principles and application of the ISO 31000 ‘Risk Management – Guidelines’ and ISO 22301:2019 ‘Security and Resilience – Business Continuity Management Systems – Requirements’. These ISO standards forms the basis of the design and implementation of the Risk Management and Business Continuity Management frameworks in TNB. Ms Khaw frequently advises and provides insight to management in the application of these frameworks, tailoring it to respective business strategies and operations across TNB Group. Her current responsibilities include ensuring the risk governance in TNB is in accordance with established requirements such as the Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance and disclosing the adequacy of TNB’s risk management and internal control systems in the annual report through the Statement of Risk Management and Internal Control. Ms Khaw is a qualified trainer at ILSAS and has been training TNB employees in the risk management fundamental and intermediate levels in ILSAS.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.